seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Amazon Just Delivered

I love opening packages! I just got:
  • Fahrenheit 9/11
  • The Hunting of the President
  • Out Foxed
  • "My Life" (the audio tapes for the car) -- Bill Clinton
  • "What's the Matter with Kansas?" -- Thomas Frank
I just started:
  • "The Great Unraveling" -- Paul Krugman
I just finished:
  • "Why Terrorism Works" -- Alan Dershowitz
  • "Don't Think of an Elephant!" -- George Lakoff
I enjoyed watching:
  • Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election
  • The Fog of War
  • Distorted Morality
Anyone have any suggestions of material to read / watch along a similar vein?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home