seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Friday, May 22, 2009

In Case the Media is Interested


Let me go on record -- I don't give a rat's ass what Cheney, his daughter, or Newt have to say. They are not in office and hold no position in government -- their opinions of what documents should be released or what the behavior of those IN government are is completely irrelevant. You are wasting my time and paper and ink by covering them 24/7.

Cheney is not equivalent to Obama. His speeches are a waste of breath and I have no interest in seeing them. To present his opinion as somehow relevant in any discussion on how this President, we voted for, is doing means less to me than if you interviewed my dog.

You are NOT covering these has beens because that's what the public wants or is interested in. Obama is the President. Cheney and Newt are has beens. Dick's daughter is irrelevant.

"Liberal" media, my ass!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home