seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Friday, October 28, 2005

Harriet Miers

She withdrew and everyone is trying to figure out the REAL reason she withdrew. But something is suspicious about this whole thing. She obviously is smart enough to know she wasn't qualified. I suspect her nomination was a sham. She didn't dress the part. Where was her Fred Thompson? She's supposedly proud of her attention to detail but her questionnaire was an embarrassment. I don't think she was really a nominee.

Now, why would they try to distract us with a sham nominee? Maybe to pave the way for a Jones nominee -- "she's more qualified than Miers" -- ???

I'm nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home