seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle -- tsk, tsk

Here I go getting catty again!

I was a little surprized she arrives at 10 Downing Street in a sweater but I thought maybe she's dressing for stuff she's going to do later with the Sarah Brown.












But a SWEATER to meet the Queen!!!















Today's outfit is the WORST!!







I BEG you, Oprah!! Please, please, please loan her your stylist!!!

Bonnie Fuller is calling our beautiful Michelle a Fashion Disaster! This MUST change!





UPDATE 4-2-09:

Here's Carla Sarkosy at Number 10 -- Michelle is NOT going to compare favorably.



GAWD I'm awful!!! But our Michelle has it all over Carla -- successful lawyer who made it on her own vs nude model heiress?? So I HATE that her clothes don't reflect her status.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home