seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Friday, October 08, 2004

My E-mail to Tony Snow of Fox Views

Mr. Snow:

I saw you on REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER on HBO today and you stated that you've searched and never found where Bush claimed god speaks for him. A simple Google search found:

"At the end of the session, Bush reportedly told the group, “I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job.’’ "

I believe that someone that thinks god speaks through him is either delusional or exhibiting outrageous hubris. Either way, I don't want him as President.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home