seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Althenae Has a Great Post!!

Please read her whole post -- but here's one of the best lines:

America isn't a salad bar. You don't get to check off a list of the things you want to support and the things you don't. We live in a democracy so that means I pay for tanks when I don't want to, and you pay to feed poor kids when you don't think they deserve it

She's great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home