seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sen John McCain

During Meet the Press today, McCain started fantasizing:

SEN. McCAIN: Well, first of all, I believe that a lot of Americans trust my judgment on issues such as this because of the experience and background that I have.

Who is he kidding besides himself? We lost all trust in McCain the day he flipped and supported Bush's torture plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home