seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Friday, July 18, 2008

Flying in America

Digby is so smart!
Travelling by airplane in the US is nothing more than mass training of Americans to the requirements of the coming police state. The whole point is to make you learn to acquiesce without question, en masse, to completely absurd directives by dull functionaries wearing uniforms.

I'm planning a vacation in August and I'm already driving myself nuts dreading the flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home