seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Monday, July 27, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?!!

This was just posted on Huffington Post:
Michael Vick is back in the NFL. Now all he needs is a team to play for. Vick, free after serving 18 months in prison for running a dogfighting ring, was reinstated with conditions by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell on Monday. He could participate in regular-season games as early as October.

Are there no standards? I hope they live to regret this. I hope animal lovers everywhere empty any stadium that Vick shows his ugly face in and turns the TV off when any of his games air.

"Thank you God for sending me to Timmy’s house instead of Michael Vick’s"
hat tip to Nathan Griffis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home