seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Friday, July 24, 2009

Birthers are Idiots

Thanks to Jon Stewart for calling it perfectly:
The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
The Born Identity
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorJoke of the Day


I just gave feedback on the CNN site regarding Lou Dobbs relentless legitimizing the Birthers. There's no legal requirement as to what has to be on a birth certificate -- I've seen foot prints, doctor's names, hospital names, names such as "boy" when the parents haven't decided yet on a name, blessings, etc. The certificate of birth is a legitimate and legal document. Obama got his social security number, passport, and other documents with it. Why isn't it good enough for Lou Dobbs? I finished my feedback by saying "WWWCD?" "What would Walter Cronkite do?" and I said Lou was a shameful and poor representative of the legacy of Walter Cronkite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home