seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Sunday, February 21, 2010

WA State Republithugs Find Their Senate Candidate

The Republithugs have found their candidate to face Patty Murray: Superbowl hero Washington Redskin Clint Didier. He has a website for donations with the requisite waving flag and Reagan quote and states:
I am not a practiced politician. I am commited to representing you "the people" to the best of my ability. A team effort will be required to bring our Government back to its original definition under the Constitution.

Interesting since in his interviews and speaches his trademark issue is that we should abolish the separation of Church and State. I guess his Constitution that he always carries around with him is missing a page or two.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home