seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Bulge in Bush's Coat

We were talking about the bulge at work today and I think my IT guy nailed the explanation! It's just about the right size for one of those electronic muscle stimulants people with injuries use. Maybe that's why he leans on the podium -- maybe he has a sore back.

Or alternatively -- Karl Rove has a remote and he sends a jolt into Bush's back whenever he looks like he's going to go off message -- that would explain the grimaces and ugly faces.

"Call him a Flip Flopper, you fool!" bzzzzz

tee hee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home