seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Mike Bloomberg "Hearts" Gore

NY Mayor Michael Bloomberg made a comment at a press conference yesterday and said great things about Al Gore:

Speaking with reporters afterward, Mr. Bloomberg spoke warmly about the former Vice President in a tone that seemed close to an endorsement.

“Al Gore has gone on to devoting his life to public service,” the mayor said. “He could be a model for all of us.”

Mr. Bloomberg continued: “People talk about Al Gore being a presidential candidate a lot more serious than they joke about me. This guy could be a presidential candidate. He certainly has experience. I’ve always been in favor of the public having more choice. I hope Al Gore enters the race; I think it would be good for the country.”

Hmmm. Is that an endorsement we want?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home