seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Monday, March 08, 2010

Oscars

I LOVE the Oscars! Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock looked GREAT!

But what happened to Booth Gardner's documentary and why was Farrah Fawcett left out of the memorials? I didn't hear Booth Gardner's documentary listed in the list of nominees.

And then there were Zoe Saldana and Vera Farmiga in full swirl ridiculousness!




h/t LA Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home