seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Murtha "Hearts" Gore

In a interview about Iraq to Melinda Henneberger at Huffington Post, Congressman John Murtha said:

As we get closer to '08, however, Murtha expects more and more lawmakers and candidates in both parties to get religion on redeployment: "The public will have their say, and the public was well ahead of me" on the war.

"Our candidates haven't been the strongest," in recent presidential races, he noted, "worrying more about earth tones. But Al Gore has learned it's not the color of your shirt, and Al Gore now I think has the best shot" of taking the White House in '08, ahead of all of the announced candidates.

"And Hillary, I don't know where she is" on Iraq, even now.


The support builds!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home