seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Monday, February 04, 2008

George Fearing

I went to our Democratic Group's annual Champagne Brunch last Saturday. The food was pathetic -- I think the caterer did a good job but whoever selected the menu -- ARGH!! Grits and oysters!! What were they thinking??

It was great seeing everyone and chatting about the caucus. I took a lot of ribbing about Gore and Edwards -- like maybe I'm a jinx.

Georger Fearing, who's running against Doc Hastings spoke to the group. He's a pretty cool guy (NOTE the Act Blue link to the right). Take a look:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home