seajane

Thoughts from a Yellow Dog Democrat living in Olympia, in the great BLUE state of Washington

I am a liberal because it is the political philosophy of freedom and equality. And I am a progressive because it is the political path to a better future. And I am a Democrat because it is the political party that believes in freedom, equality and progress. -- Digby

Thursday, March 25, 2010

99 Years Ago Today


The Triangle Shirtwaist factory fire.


146 women died to give us worker safety standards.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger Bill Hawthorne said...

    Seajane,

    I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger and the owner of the mahablog. Please email my assistant back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

    Bill

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home